NYC & The Hamptons
exclusively designed by Mark Felice
NYC & The Hamptons:
A Town and Country Travel Experience
Saturday, October 16, 2021 - Friday, October 22, 2021
Discover the ultimate "lifestyle" travel experience, with me, on a curated trip to New York City and The Hamptons.
In Manhattan, you'll experience the "high life", from shopping on 5th Avenue to cocktails at the St. Regis New York, Manhattan's most exclusive hotel...which incidentally, is where you're staying! For dinner, you'll dine at one of New York's hottest restaurants. This is not a tour of New York City, this is a lifestyle travel experience, and you will be taking on Manhattan "like a boss".
That said, I will of course take you to one of my favorite foodie destinations in the city...think HUGE succulent lobster, drawn butter and a lot of napkins!
In the Hamptons, you'll experience the Fall in a whole new way, from roadside wine stands and vineyards to pumpkin patches, cider and corn mazes, this is the best time of year to visit. From South Hampton to Montauk, we'll explore several idyllic villages in The Hamptons where you'll enjoy some truly unique shopping and sightseeing along with my personal favorite, the cuisine! Each night you'll dine at some of my absolute favorite restaurants for an over-the-top culinary experience.
Your trip begins in...
You will be staying at The St. Regis New York in Midtown, in the heart of Manhattan, where we'll explore some of my favorite areas, from Times Square and Central Park to SoHo and Chelsea.
Day 1: Saturday, October 16
- You will arrive to Newark Liberty International Airport around 9:30am where you will be greeted by me and taken with private transportation to the St. Regis New York.
- You'll spend the day with me, exploring Manhattan, followed by cocktails at New York's most famous bar, The King Cole Bar (at The St. Regis New York)...where I hope you'll join me for my favorite cocktail in the city, the 55th and 5th, the hotel's address and signature martini.
- From there, we'll head to dinner at one of New York's most famous addresses!
Day 2: Sunday, October 17
- Today, we'll explore the neighborhoods of SoHo and Chelsea, where you will go on an international food tour through one of my favorite food halls in the city.
- From there, we'll begin our journey out to The Hamptons where we will check-in to our historic Inn, followed by dinner and drinks. And for dinner, Mamma Mia, it's Italian night! I'm taking you to the #1 local hot spot for Italian in The Hamptons! Hint: the Tuscan Chicken under the brick brings me back every time!
In The Hamptons, we'll explore the surrounding towns of South Hampton, East Hampton, Bridgehampton, Sag Harbor, Montauk and Greenport. During our 5 nights in The Hamptons, we'll hit roadside wine stands, speciality cheese chops, boutique shops, clam bars and crab shacks for lobster rolls and chowder, organic farms with baked goods, and you'll even check out America's first commissioned lighthouse! For dinner, prepare yourself for some truly delicious and unique dining, from sipping cocktails and dining in dimly lit historic inns with crackling fires to incredible cuisine from award-winning French chef, Jean-Georges.
Day 3: Monday, October 18
- After breakfast at the Inn, we'll explore the village of East Hampton where you'll find incredible boutique shops, restaurants and several historic landmarks.
- For dinner, you'll dine at one of my favorite Inns next to a crackling fire with martinis and melt-in-your-mouth cuisine. And, they are famous for their veal meatloaf, it's a don't miss, and it's Ina Garten's favorite!
Day 4: Tuesday, October 19
- Today is all about the Fall. We'll spend the day exploring Bridgehampton, including a visit to a pumpkin patch. We'll even get a little lost in a corn maze!
- After that, we'll stop by a roadside wine stand for cheese and wine in the vineyard.
- For dinner, an exquisitely presented meal at one of the most stunning Inns in The Hamptons that will take your breath away with impeccable cuisine and flavors from the award-winning Chef, Jean-Georges.
Day 5: Wednesday, October 20
- Today, we'll explore Sag Harbor, a charming port town on the northern side of The Hamptons where I'll take you to a specialty cheese shop. We'll grab our cheese, blanket, baguettes and wine and then head south to the shore for a picnic on the beach...it doesn't get more Hamptons than this!
- For dinner, you'll dine at one of my French bistros for authentic French cuisine, my personal favorites...the rack of lamb and chocolate mousse!
Day 6: Thursday, October 21
- Today, we'll feel like we're heading out of town as we explore the villages of Montauk and Greenport. In Montauk, we'll check out the first lighthouse commissioned by President George Washington. We'll explore town and then stop off at a roadside clam bar and crab shack for lunch. My personal favorite, the HUGE soft shell crab sandwich! Oh yeah, did I mention the lobster?
- Don't fill up, because we're then off to Greenport to have my favorite clam chowder in all of Long Island. We'll take the car ferry across Shelter Island to Greenport for some chowder and some of the best boutique and antique shopping in the area.
- For dinner, I'll take you to the most fashionable place on the harbor for a taste of Northern Italy...and when I say fashionable, think fashion house DKNY and owner, Donna Karan!
Day 7: Friday, October 22
- After breakfast at the Inn, we'll hit the road back to NYC and to Newark Liberty International Airport for your return flight home.
Euro Trotter Personal Guide
Euro Trotter, Mark Felice, will be your personal travel guide, driver and host during your visit to NYC and The Hamptons, overseeing all travel logistics and accompanying you on all scheduled activities and experiences.
Private ground transportation is included from Newark Liberty International Airport to your hotel in NYC. Private ground transportation is also included to, during and from The Hamptons to Newark Liberty International Airport. Your arriving flight to Newark Liberty International Airport should between 9:00am and 10:00am on Saturday, October 16. Your departing flight from Newark Liberty International Airport should depart no earlier than 12:00pm on Friday, October 22. If you do not arrive and depart within these timeframes, ground transportation may not be included to and from Newark Liberty International Airport.
Ferry rides while in The Hamptons are included.
6 nights hotel accommodations with daily breakfast are included
All rooms have wifi, air-conditioning, and private bathroom with shower
Daily breakfast is included
6 dinners (includes two glasses of wine or two non-alcoholic beverages)
Group size is limited to 6 guests to maintain the exclusivity of the experience. Rates below are per person, based on double occupancy.
* All rates are per person, based on double occupancy. Terms and Conditions apply. See below.
Due to recent measures put in place by the State of New York, all travelers must be fully vaccinated in order to access indoor dining venues and other indoor public spaces. Proof of vaccination may be requested by the business prior to entering, as such, you should prepare to bring your white CDC vaccination certificate (photocopies may not be accepted).
Terms & Conditions
All rates are per person based on double occupancy.
Upon acceptance of your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email and Welcome Kit.
A refundable deposit of $50% per person ($1,975) is required to complete your reservation.
You are accepting this Travel Agreement upon making the deposit and completing your reservation.
Cancellations before September 16 will receive a full refund of your deposit less a $100 processing fee per person.
The remaining unpaid balance is due on or before September 16, 2021.
If you need to cancel your reservation after September 16, 2021, your trip is considered non-refundable and you will be required to pay the remaining unpaid balance owed.
If your trip is cancelled by Euro Trotter Travel Experiences for any unforeseen reason, you will receive a 100% refund.
The featured property and scheduled activities may be subject to change based on availability. If that is the case, a similar or better property and experience will be secured for the trip.
Flights are not included. Euro Trotter Travel Experiences may not be held responsible for any non-refundable ticket costs and fees for changes or cancellations in airfare.
All scheduled activities and excursions are optional in attendance.
The itinerary may be subject to change based upon the weather or unexpected events and circumstances.
Guests are encouraged to purchase travel insurance, or use a credit card that provides travel insurance benefits.